Recast Software, located in Minneapolis, MN, empowers organizations to better manage and support users and devices. Recast Software's mission is to be a crucial part of how IT teams create highly secure and compliant environments, capable of handling technological change. Our solution is used by thousands of enterprise organizations in more than 25 countries, impacting millions of devices and (more importantly) the people who use them.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help shape how the marketing organization drives a sustainable sales pipeline. This person will take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities and have a strong appetite for growth.
This role is focused on increasing inbound leads and developing a nurture program that improves conversion rates to opportunities. The ideal candidate has experience owning the full life cycle of digital campaigns and generating results that meet company growth objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Design, plan, manage and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline for current and future products.
- Manage the marketing automation platform (Pardot) for the creation of batch emails, nurture paths, forms and database segmentation.
- Develop and execute advertising strategy including SEM, Retargeting, Social and Sponsorships.
- Plan, develop and manage content creation (webinars, videos, blogs, social), in collaboration with community experts.
- Drive organic website traffic by implementing SEO best practices and keyword research.
- Ensure campaigns are tracked, report on results and continuously make data-driven decisions that improve results.
- Collaborate on new website launch with external agency, and continuously improve user experience with A/B tests and personalization.
- Manage event sponsorships and follow up.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, SEO, paid channels, content creation and website optimization
- Creative thinker with willingness to proactively and constantly look for and try new ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively