Recast Software, located in Minneapolis, MN, empowers organizations to better manage and support users and devices. Recast Software's mission is to be a crucial part of how IT teams create highly secure and compliant environments, capable of handling technological change. Our solution is used by thousands of enterprise organizations in more than 25 countries, impacting millions of devices and (more importantly) the people who use them.
The IT Support Desk Specialist – Customer role will play a crucial role in supporting the success of Recast Software’s global customer base. This role is responsible for being the first line of support and liaison between our users and development team.
Working with an agile team to test and troubleshoot web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Work with an agile team to test and troubleshoot web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Work with customers to find solutions to technical, billing, and renewal issues related to our software.
• Document solutions to common issues that customers find with the software.
• Perform software quality assurance work as required by project needs.
• Report recurring issues to the development team to fix user experience problems or bugs.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Write documentation and user communications in a professional, consistent and effective manner.
• Monitor the Recast Software forums for questions and respond in a timely manner.
• Monitor and respond the web chat application for technical questions from the website
• Work with accounting and legal team as necessary to support customer renewals and address billing issues.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Working knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• Ability to work independently on assigned projects and communicate progress effectively with stakeholders.
• Ability to follow and maintain existing workflow, as well as create new processes to improve efficiencies.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager (Formerly System Center Configuration Manager)
• Familiarity with the Right Click Tools
• Familiarity with PowerShell
• Familiarity with IIS administration