Here’s a quick summary of the new features added, and bugs fixed in Right Click Tools for May. Each month we will provide a full recap of what’s new and each quarter we will publish a series of deep dives of all the big new features you’ve been asking for. Enterprise Customers can install the latest version by logging into your Portal Account.
- Clear errors on refresh in Remote Software Center
- Unapproved proxies are now filtered when selecting routes
- Recast Agents are now filtered when selecting routes
- Recast Agent installer no longer needs a license file specified when pointed at a Recast Management Server
New Features Added
- Add Logged In Users tab to System Information tool
- Improved Recast Management Server performance by up to 10x
- Add support for automatic Recast Agent and Recast Proxy approval
- Separated Proxy/Agents in Recast Management Server UI
If you have ideas for making Right Click Tools even better, we would love to hear them. Please share your new ideas with the community or vote for your favorites on our Feature Request page.
See how Right Click Tools are changing the way systems are managed.
Immediately boost productivity with our limited, free to use, Community Edition.
Get started with Right Click Tools today: