Recast Software, located in Minneapolis, MN, empowers organizations to better manage and support users and devices. Recast Software's mission is to be a crucial part of how IT teams create highly secure and compliant environments, capable of handling technological change. Our solution is used by thousands of enterprise organizations in more than 25 countries, impacting millions of devices and (more importantly) the people who use them.
Recast Software is looking for a web developer to help us design clean, easy to understand, web user interfaces for our customers. To help support a growing development team, this role will help the CTO manage sprints for the team. The role will be a mix of web development work (75%) and scrum work (25%).
· Organize sprints to ensure the features are appropriately broken down into user stories and working with other members of the development team to assign points to each story
· Facilitate sprint events including sprint planning and review meetings for the development team
· Maintain KPIs for team such as sprint burndown, velocity, etc.
· Work with an agile team to develop, test and maintain both on premise and cloud hosted customer facing web applications
· Design and implement an excellent customer experience through web-based user interfaces that match the look and feel of Recast Software’s brand and renders well across multiple devices
· Perform software quality assurance work as required by project needs
· Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
· Package and support deployment of product releases
· Analyze and resolve environmental, application, and performance problems
· Develop, refine and tune integrations between applications
· Write documentation in a professional, consistent and effective manner
· Work with customers to troubleshoot issues and resolve bugs with support team as needed
· Experience writing unit tests
· Experience leading sprint planning and review meetings
· Able to work independently on assigned projects and communicate progress effectively with stakeholders
· Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
· Familiarity with ASP.NET Core andVue.js
· Familiarity with AngularJS
· Experience in UI and UX design
· Experience creating and delivering on premise web solutions