Powerful Insights Are Within Reach
Access critical endpoint data not available natively in ConfigMgr or other ITSMs.
Taking Enhansoft to the Next Level
Recast Software is proud to have acquired Enhansoft, whose technology enables asset inventory retrieval and data insights within ConfigMgr. This powerful software is a perfect fit for our existing suite of tools and greatly expands our asset intelligence offering. We have renamed it Endpoint Insights because, well, that’s exactly what it gives you.
Total Environment Knowledge
Critical endpoint data has always seemed just out of reach, constantly in flux, and relying on a lot of footwork between assets. Now you can effortlessly gather, organize, consolidate and normalize all that data with Endpoint Insights. What’s more, you can do it all through your Microsoft ConfigMgr console and other popular ITSMs.
Access to Insights
Those all-too-important details you didn’t know and can’t easily find about your hardware and software inventory, and infrastructure details are quickly uncovered with Endpoint Insights. See hundreds of data points that can make all the difference to your environment and end users – all within ConfigMgr and CMDB.
Endpoint Insights enables you to:
- View all computers, monitors, and docking stations in your environment.
- Better manage your software updates and deployments.
- Access up-to-date information on the users assigned to devices.
- See all software in use in your environment, no matter how it was installed.
- Discover what servers and printers are in your environment and who’s using them.
- Quickly see device warranty status and device age.
Better Informed Decisions
With wide-open asset intelligence, you can make significantly better decisions to improve your IT operations, heighten environmental security, and multiply organizational efficiencies.
Endpoint Insights helps you:
- Reduce end user downtime with access to a complete picture of their device and the software installed.
- Proactively budget and minimize risk by seeing how old your computers and monitors are – then make smarter decisions on which ones to replace.
- Allow your service desk to effectively support break-fix incidents by leveraging existing device warranties, ultimately reducing costs.
- Upgrade, patch or remove user-installed software to keep your environment secure.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and reduce vulnerabilities.