- Is Right Click Tools compatible with Co-Management (Intune + ConfigMgr)?
Right Click Tools actions can be run on devices in a co-managed state. Read more here.
- How do I upgrade to Right Click Tools Enterprise?
Upgrading to the Enterprise edition is easy, simply request a price quote for your environment.
- I’m a reseller, who should I contact with questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about reselling.
- What resellers do you work with?
We partner with trusted resellers and software technology firms throughout the world to offer customers an easy path to purchase. View a list of current resellers here. We regularly add resellers, as requests are received.
- Where can I see technical documentation?
Technical documentation can be found here and includes general information about the tools, detailed guides, and technical details to help you get the most out of your Right Click Tools.
- What versions of Microsoft Configuration Manager do Right Click Tools work with?
Right Click Tools work in all versions of Configuration Manager that are currently supported by Microsoft.
- What is the most recent version of the Right Click Tools?
The most recent version of Right Click Tools is 5.4.
- How do I schedule a demo of the Right Click Tools?
Scheduling a 30-minute overview with one of our Product Specialists is the best way to see what the Right Click Tools can do for your organization. Click here to schedule an overview.
- I'm not seeing the download after completing the form.
After completing the download form you will receive an email with a unique link to download the tools. The link will expire after 7 days.
- Can I use the Community Edition in a Zero Trust environment?
Every organization is different and it’s important to check with your Security and Software teams to determine if you are authorized to run a free software product in your enterprise. The Community Edition lacks auditing, permissions management, and product support required in some organizations.
- Is there a free offering of Right Click Tools?
The Community edition includes a limited set of free features and tools. After downloading the tools you will have access to 14 days of the entire features set of 80+ tools included in Right Click Tools Enterprise edition. After your trial period has expired, you will be downgraded to the Community edition.
- How much does the Enterprise edition cost?
Pricing for the Enterprise edition is based on the number of endpoints your organization supports and if you’d like to add on Kiosk Manager. Please contact us to get a quote.
- What’s the difference between the Community and Enterprise editions?
See the difference between the Community (free) Edition and Enterprise here.
RIGHT CLICK TOOLS