- What platforms does Liquit have integrations with?
Liquit was built for efficiency & scale and can work regardless of the technology you use. We offer a wide range of direct integrations including Citrix, SCCM, VMWARE, and more. View our full list of Liquit integrations here.
- How do I add Liquit Workspace to Microsoft Viva?
To add Liquit Workspace to Microsoft Viva, simply visit this site for full instructions.
- What is Liquit Access Manager?
Liquit Access Manager is a single sign-on solution that works seamlessly with Liquit Workspace. Learn more about Liquit Access Manager here.
- Where can I view product documentation?
Our release notes and technical documentation can be found at Liquit Workspace.
- What is the Liquit Powershell Module?
The Liquit Workspace PowerShell Module contains cmdlets based on Microsoft PowerShell for automating Liquit Workspace administration. To learn more, review our technical documentation here.
- What is the Liquit Workspace API?
- How can I become a Liquit partner?
- Who are your Liquit partners or resellers and how can I contact them?
You can find a Liquit partner or reseller using our partner search.
- Is Liquit offered in the cloud or on premise?
Liquit can be deployed in the cloud (Liquit-as-a-service) or on premise.
- Is there a free/community version of Liquit?
isn’t a free version of Liquit, we’d be happy to provide a demo and a POC if you’re interested in experiencing Liquit in action.
- Where can I find more information?
Docs site, YouTube, insights (white papers/blogs/etc.)
- How do I request support?
You can access our technical documentation or request 1-1 support for Liquit by contacting our dedicated support team here.
- Where can I download or update Liquit products?
You can download the latest version of Liquit directly from our support page here.