Join our summer kick off 5-part webinar series covering all things related to Endpoint Insights. During this series, we’ll cover topics ranging from Hardware Budgeting to Building Device Collections and harnessing the power of Right Click Tools + Endpoint Insights. In this series, you’ll walk away with knowing the replacement cost of a user’s device, how to find all mapped network drives tied to a user or device, grouping devices such as monitors based on certain criteria and what Right Click Tools + Endpoint Insights really means.
Join the Webinars
Past Event: Inventory Management for Admins (Recording Below)
- Discover information about the hardware in your environment including User Installed Software, Warranty info, Monitors that are connected, and more!
- Plan for device retirement timelines and cost with just a few clicks.
Wed, June 15th: Seamless Device Refreshes and You
- Let’s talk about how Endpoint Insights can assist with the difficult side of refreshing a user’s hardware. We will use Endpoint Insights to show you how to make sure users will still have access to all their mapped drives, printers, ODBC’s, and user profiles so they can be up and running quickly with their new computer.
Tues, July 12th: Endpoint Insights and Right Click Tools, Better Together
- Endpoint Insights and Right Click Tools are powerful software products, let’s look at how we can use them together to keep your ConfigMgr environment running smoothly.
Wed, August 17th: Beyond the Reports
- Endpoint Insights adds a variety of different data into the ConfigMgr Database, let’s look at how we can use that data to complete day-to-day tasks in ConfigMgr outside of the traditional Endpoint Insights reports.
Tues, September 13th: Endpoint Insights Hidden Gems
- Join us as Garth Jones shows off some of his favorite Endpoint Insights hidden features. You won’t want to miss this webinar from Garth, the Architect of Endpoint Insights.
By registering you’ll be entered to win one of 20 giveaways throughout the series ($2,000 value)!
Who Should Attend?
Anyone looking to learn more about using Endpoint Insights to access critical endpoint data not available natively in ConfigMgr or other ITSMs. A sample of what information you’ll walk away with knowing is things like the replacement cost of a user’s device, finding all mapped network drives tied to a user or device, grouping devices such as monitors based on certain criteria and what Right Click Tools + Endpoint Insights really means and much more!
Past Webinar Recordings
May 17, 2022- Inventory Management for Admins
Discover the hardware in your environment including User Installed Software, Warranty info, Monitors that are connected, and more!
April 20, 2022- Endpoint Insights
Gain access to new data that you’ve never had before – insights on databases, monitors, warranty information, and more!
April 5, 2022- Software Updates
Gain access to new data – insights on databases, monitors, warranty information, and more – all natively within ConfigMgr.
March 16, 2022- Automation in Action
Make life easier with our suite of customized actions that can automate endless combinations of tasks.
March 3, 2022- Device Insights Dashboards
Learn how to pull in that hard to find device information by using the Hardware + Firmware and Endpoint Insights dashboards.
February 2, 2022- Security & Compliance Dashboards
How the Active Directory, LAPS, and BitLocker dashboards can help improve your organization’s Security and Compliance.