Get the latest version of Right Click Tools.
Version 4.9 is now available. See below for full details on included features and bug fixes.
Right Click Tools
Dashboard Performance Improvements: Content Distribution Monitor, BitLocker Compliance, Hardware and Firmware Audit, and LAPS dashboards.
- Content Distribution Monitor: fixes an issue where the dashboard times out when loading large amounts of data.
- Active Directory: fixes an issue with dashboards and actions where permissions are reported as insufficient when users assign specific scopes for their role.
- Software Update Deployment Status: fixes an issue where some devices incorrectly show their compliance as ‘Unknown’.
To resolve this issue, you must enable two new actions:
ConfigMgrServer > GetRequiredSoftwareUpdates – Retrieves all required software updates that are missing
ConfigMgrServer > GetInstalledSoftwareUpdates – Retrieves all required software updates that are installed
Recast Management Server
- Fixes an issue where exporting to CSV produces an incorrectly named file.
- Fixes an issue on the Software Updates web dashboard where results filtered by ‘Updates older than X days’display incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue in Deployment Launcher when ‘Requirements Not Met’ or ‘Error’ is selected as a status.
- Fixes an issue with kiosk profiles set to automatically relaunch Microsoft Edge.
New Software Dashboard Viewing and Filtering Options: on list of Computers by Software and Computer Software Details reports, you can now view and filter by user-installed software, computer-installed software, or both.
Software Dashboard Performance and Stability Improvements: list of Computers by Software and Computer Software Details reports now run more reliably and quickly.
- Software Update Health Dashboard Report: fixes an issue when attempting to run the report from the console.
- Most Vulnerable Computers Online Report: fixes an issue where the report displays an incorrect number of devices.
- Computer Warranty Information Report: fixes an issue where some computers show incorrectly as virtual machines.
- Computer Warranty Information, Computer Replacement Costs, and List of Computers by Replacement Category Reports: fixes an issue when using SQL Server Reporting Services 2014 and earlier.
- Fixes an issue where log files aren’t written.
Support for ServiceNow Update: Shift Left now supports the San Diego release of ServiceNow.
- MID Server Component: fixes an issue where no user is found.