Right Click Tools 4.9 Release
Get the latest version of Right Click Tools.
Version 4.9 includes features and bug fixes released since version 4.8 went out in October 2021.
- Dashboard Performance Improvements:
- Content Distribution Monitor, BitLocker Compliance, Hardware and Firmware Audit, and LAPS dashboards now offer better performance.
- Content Distribution Monitor
- Active Directory Cleanup Dashboard
- Software Update Deployment Status
Recast Management Server:
- Fixed an issue where exporting to CSV produces an incorrectly named file.
- Fixed an issue on the Software Updates web dashboard where results filtered by ‘Updates older than X days’ display incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue with kiosk profiles set to automatically relaunch Microsoft Edge.
- New Software Dashboard Viewing and Filtering Options:
- On List of Computers by Software and Computer Software Details reports, you can now view and filter by user-installed software, computer-installed software, or both.
- Software Dashboard Performance and Stability Improvements:
- List of Computers by Software and Computer Software Details reports now run more reliably and quickly.
- Software Update Health Dashboard report
- Most Vulnerable Computers Online report
- Computer Warranty Information report
- Computer Warranty Information, Computer Replacement Costs, and List of Computers by Replacement Category reports
- Fixes an issue where log files aren’t written
- Support for ServiceNow update:
- Shift Left now supports the San Diego release of ServiceNow.
- MID Server Component: Fixes an issue where no user is found
Recast Software Releases at a Glance
Enterprise Customers: Login to your Portal account to download and install the latest version.
Need help? Contact Support.