Receive notification right in your inbox whenever new content like this is released & sign up for our email list!
We’ll send you the latest updates, how-to’s, and solutions to empower you at every endpoint.
<img style=”float: right;” src=”https://www.recastsoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Recast-Logo-Dark_Horizontal.svg” alt=”Image” height=”43″ width=”150″>
This Section will be dedicated to Windows Customizations, Branding and Tweaks. Items will include Explorer tweaks, setting the Wallpaper and Lock Screen images, Windows Profile Image replacement, and whatever else we think of. Much of this material is born out of a MMS session that two of our team members (Gary Blok & Mark Godfrey) would present on regularly.
Items we’re covering are mostly all PowerShell driven, so you can deploy them via Intune, ConfigMgr, or other processes.
- Changing Default Background Images
- Changing Default Lock Screen Images
- Adding "This PC" Icon to Desktop and renaming "This PC" to the actual PC Name
- Modifying Quick Access Folders
- Creating Shortcuts with PowerShell
- Deploy a Custom Start and Taskbar Layout Configuration Policy with Partial Lockdown via Intune
- Remove built-in Teams app and Chat Icon in Windows 11 during a Feature Update via SetupConfig.ini and SetupComplete.cmd
- Configure Windows 11 Start Menu folders using PowerShell
- Customizing Windows 11 default Start Menu during OSD using LayoutModification.json
About Recast Software
1 in 3 organizations using Microsoft Configuration Manager rely on Right Click Tools to surface vulnerabilities and remediate quicker than ever before.
Download Free Tools