Below is a short summary about what’s new with Enhansoft Reporting (ER) and Warranty Information Reporting (WIR). Remember, in order to benefit from these improvements, make sure you are always using the latest version!
- Since March 2020, 50+ reports were either added to Enhansoft Reporting (ER) or updated.
- We created a new service that, once installed, notifies you when a new version of ER is available in the “slow” ring. It also allows you to join the “fast” ring where you can see what we are working on. Here’s a link to our video that shows you how to get started.
- In late August 2020, we released ER v7 in beta. This new version includes docking station and ODBC inventory. If you have other product update suggestions, we encourage you to submit them or to vote for existing ones on our Ideas Page.
Warranty Information Reporting
- Based on customer feedback, several WIR reports were either added or upgraded in 2020. For example, if you are an EAM customer, you may have noticed that the All-in-One Computer View report now includes warranty details. This allows you to review every detail about a computer all from one spot.
- We created a new service that, once installed, notifies you when a new version of WIR is available. Here’s a link to our video that shows you how to get started.
- You now have the option to have any new or updated Power BI report sets automatically uploaded to your Power BI Report Server.
See how Right Click Tools are changing the way systems are managed.
Immediately boost productivity with our limited, free to use, Community Edition.
Get started with Right Click Tools today: