What’s New with Endpoint Insights & Warranty Information Reporting
Published on: April 5, 2021
Receive notification right in your inbox whenever new content like this is released & sign up for our email list!
We’ll send you the latest updates, how-to’s, and solutions to empower you at every endpoint.
Below is a short summary about what’s new with Endpoint Insights and Warranty Information Reporting. Remember, in order to benefit from these improvements, make sure you are always using the latest version!
- Since March 2020, 50+ reports were either added to Enhansoft Reporting (ER) or updated.
- We created a new service that, once installed, notifies you when a new version of ER is available in the “slow” ring. It also allows you to join the “fast” ring where you can see what we are working on. Here’s a link to our video that shows you how to get started.
- In late August 2020, we released ER v7 in beta. This new version includes docking station and ODBC inventory. If you have other product update suggestions, we encourage you to submit them or to vote for existing ones on our Ideas Page.
Warranty Information Reporting
- Based on customer feedback, several Warranty Information Reports were either added or upgraded in 2020. For example, if you are an EAM customer, you may have noticed that the All-in-One Computer View report now includes warranty details. This allows you to review every detail about a computer all from one spot.
- We created a new service that, once installed, notifies you when a new version of Warranty Information Reporting is available. Here’s a link to our video that shows you how to get started.
- You now have the option to have any new or updated Power BI report sets automatically uploaded to your Power BI Report Server.
Customer Stories: Endpoint Insights Enables Powerful Device Warranty Management for Carr, Riggs & Ingram
January 17, 2023
Endpoint Insights Webinar Series
January 5, 2023
The Five BEST ConfigMgr Reports
November 18, 2022
Role-Based Administration (RBA) Reporting Feature in MEMCM / SCCM
October 17, 2022
What is CMTrace and What Is It Used For? The Ultimate Guide
October 7, 2022
MEMCM / SCCM Scripts – Best Feature of MEMCM?
October 6, 2022
How Can I Install Report Builder?
October 5, 2022
Better Together: Endpoint Insights and Right Click Tools Webinar Highlights
July 15, 2022
HP Warranty Check
July 8, 2022
How to Find Computers Missing Applications
April 13, 2022
Microsoft Endpoint Manager Resources
February 16, 2022
Configuration Manager Maintenance Tasks
January 25, 2022
Endpoint Insights is Information
October 15, 2021
Top 10 Features and Cool Tricks of Endpoint Insights
September 21, 2021
Endpoint Insights: Create a Collection of Computers with a Specific Docking Station
September 16, 2021
How to Find the Replacement Cost for a Collection of Computers
September 14, 2021
Dashboards and Missing Image Box in SSRS 2019
September 2, 2021
How to Add a Custom Background for Your Meetings
August 19, 2021
Use Endpoint Insights to Budget with Confidence, Gain Asset Insights, and Stay Ahead of Issues
June 22, 2021
Introducing Endpoint Insights: Taking Enhansoft to the Next Level
June 14, 2021
How to Enable WMI Logging in Windows
May 5, 2021
How to Set the Default Report Parameters for a MECM Report
April 28, 2021
How to Install a MEMCM / SCCM Reporting Services Point
April 19, 2021
Get Accurate Results from ConfigMgr
April 14, 2021
How to Create a Prompted WQL Query
April 7, 2021
Set-up a Windows File Share Subscription
March 24, 2021
Creating Custom Hardware Inventory Tips
March 18, 2021
ConfigMgr Collections & Collection Evaluation Viewer
March 3, 2021
Change the Maximum File Size of a MIF
February 18, 2021
MEMCM Logs – Where Are My Log Files?
January 27, 2021