Here’s a quick summary of the new features added and bugs fixed in Right Click Tools for August. Each month we will provide a full recap of what’s new and each quarter we will publish a series of deep dives of all the big new features you’ve been asking for. Enterprise Customers can install the latest version by logging into your Portal Account.
- System Information – User Profiles – Delete Profile shows incorrect number of profiles deleted
- Fix Remote Software Center – Updates Install status
- Schedule Shutdown Tool – Value cannot be null error
- RMS – No error messages are returned when the database is full
- BitLocker Dashboard – Items in table can not be selected
- Delete from AD – Two Grid Results incorrectly displays the domain property under the name column
- RSC – User based deployments fail on applications that don’t have an icon
- Builder – Deleting an action doesn’t delete the permission
- Recast Agent does not skip computer prerequisite checks
New Features Added
- Add Percent Complete to Remote Software Center – Updates tab
- RMS – Remove the ability to click out of a configuration pane before saving
If you have ideas for making Right Click Tools even better, we would love to hear them. Please share your new ideas with the community or vote for your favorites on our Feature Request page.
See how Right Click Tools are changing the way systems are managed.
Immediately boost productivity with our limited, free to use, Community Edition.
Get started with Right Click Tools today: