Here’s a quick summary of the new features added, and bugs fixed in Right Click Tools for January. Each month we will provide a full recap of what’s new and each quarter we will publish a series of deep dives of all the big new features you’ve been asking for. Enterprise Customers can install the latest version by logging into Recast Software Portal.
New Features Added:
- Add support for displaying firmware related charts in the Hardware and Firmware Audit dashboard
- Allow users to customize the charting options in the Hardware and Firmware Audit dashboard
- Add operating system information to the Hardware and Firmware Audit dashboard
- Add a notification for users who are not pulling required inventory classes in the Hardware and Firmware dashboard
- Improve error messages when Recast Management Server settings are misconfigured and when Recast Management Server is unreachable
- Add compliance state information to Remote Software Center Compliance tab
- Add install / uninstall status for each device in the Remote Software Center Applications tab
- Add error code field for each device in the Applications,Updates, and Task Sequences tabs of Remote Software Center
- RCT Runner Device crashes when run from a software update deployment
- RCT Runner does not display custom input parameters when run from a software update
- Fix version field in Help -> About
- Update wiki links to point at new site
- Task Sequences are sometimes missing from Remote Software Center results
- Programs are sometimes missing from Remote Software Center results
- Fix licensing issue on devices that are FIPS compliant
If you have ideas for making Right Click Tools even better, we would love to hear them. Please share your new ideas with the community or vote for your favorites on our Feature Request page.
See how Right Click Tools are changing the way systems are managed.
Immediately boost productivity with our limited, free to use, Community Edition.
Get started with Right Click Tools today: