Here’s a quick summary of the new features added, and bugs fixed in Right Click Tools for December. Each month we will provide a full recap of what’s new and each quarter we will publish a series of deep dives of all the big new features you’ve been asking for. Enterprise Customers can install the latest version by logging into Recast Software Portal.
New Features Added:
- Remote Software Center
- Recast Management Server Install should not reprompt for already configured items on upgrade
- Right Click Tools Install should reuse existing server URL configuration on upgrade
- Recast Proxy Install should not reprompt for already configured items on upgrade
- System Information – Delete Profile – OneDrive – Company folder gets left behind
- Open Device Folder – Nullable object must have a value exception
- Add Devices to Collection Tool – ConfigMgr status messages are missing MachineName when devices are added to a collection
- Distribution Point Content – Redistribute Content on a large number of items causes the message box prompt to get too large
- Recast Management Server – Adding the local administrator SID to the users table breaks permissions checks
- Hardware Dashboard – Index out of bounds exception
- Quick Query – Open Client Installation Log File Folder disabled
- Quick Query – Add Devices to Collection crashes the tools
- Client Information – Invalid error message when triggering an application install
- Recast Management Server: AuditLevel Is Not Being Respected
- Kiosk Manager – Manage Profiles & Apply Profiles both allow multiselect in the UI
- Time out is being reported when scheduling shutdown or restart, but the schedule is set successfully
- Runner: Device Actions Ran Against Collection Do Not Provide Needed Output Parameters
- Runner: ‘Get Device Collection Members’ Does Not Output Needed Parameters
- ReLAPS does not show demo data for the second pie chart (laps client install state)
- Permissions: Invalid License Files Break All Permissions
- Recast Node: Server Information Does Not Appear
If you have ideas for making Right Click Tools even better, we would love to hear them. Please share your new ideas with the community or vote for your favorites on our Feature Request page.
See how Right Click Tools are changing the way systems are managed.
Immediately boost productivity with our limited, free to use, Community Edition.
Get started with Right Click Tools today: