Here’s a quick summary of the new features added, and bugs fixed in Right Click Tools for June. Each month we will provide a full recap of what’s new and each quarter we will publish a series of deep dives of all the big new features you’ve been asking for. Enterprise Customers can install the latest version by logging into your Portal Account.
- Rerun Deployment – Task Sequence – Shows Packages in TSrather than TS Name
- UWF Status – Path shows System.GenericDicionary result
- Remote Software Center – User based deployments don’t work when run against a Recast Agent
- Hardware/Firmware Dashboard: Click and hold in scrollbar in chart legend triggers drag and drop
- Remote Software Center – Crash on user based deployments
- Recast Management Server – Occasional IServiceScope dispose/ second operation on context exceptions
- UWF: Install/Remove Windows Feature Fails with Error Code 9
- Hardware/Firmware Dashboard: System.FormatException: Inputstring was not in a correct format
- UWF: Access Denied When Changing Overlay Size or Type
- Schedule Shutdown – Unparsable query error when scheduling a shutdown
- AD Get BitLocker Recovery Data – Null Reference Exception
- Remote Software Center – Applications tab never loads when using fast channel routes
- Multiselecting a large number of devices causes a quota violation error
- Interactive PowerShell Prompt – Launching Interactive Command Prompt nested causes a “nullable object must have a value”exception
- Client Information – Install application reports failed to run action in Community
New Features Added
- Content Distribution Monitor Dashboard
- Send Notification Tool
- Add Right Click Tools to the following console areas: Windows 10 Updates, Microsoft Edge Updates, Office 365 Management, Phased Deployments, Production and Pre-Production Client Deployment, Client Health Dashboard, Health Attestation, Package Conversion Status report
If you have ideas for making Right Click Tools even better, we would love to hear them. Please share your new ideas with the community or vote for your favorites on our Feature Request page.
See how Right Click Tools are changing the way systems are managed.
Immediately boost productivity with our limited, free to use, Community Edition.
Get started with Right Click Tools today: